HAZOP Leader masterclass in English
Enroll in our HAZOP-leader masterclass. Learn to effectively facilitate HAzard & OPerability studies and deliver a High Quality risk profile.
Learn to evaluate the adequacy of existing safeguards and answer the question: is this risk scenario effectively controlled? What about the application of intrinsic safer design? This masterclass underpins theory with practical examples, anecdotes and field case studies.
Know what is required to engage, draw out and motivate your HAZOP-team. Convert your newly acquired knowledge into competence during three days.
This high-intensity Masterclass is provided by highly experienced trainers and is focused on daily practice.
Our training facilities are centrally located and approximately 30 minutes from Schiphol Airport.
The training program contains the following topics:
- How to adequately prepare for a HAZOP study
- How to properly engage and work with a multitude of personalities & company culture
- Creating an inspiring atmosphere while leading your HAZOP study
- What kind of questions should you specifically ask to Operations? E&I? Engineers? Maintenance? And what about other competences?
- When are safeguards considered effective barriers against risk?
- The profound impact that legal requirements set forth by e.g. SEVESO / local law should have on your recommendations
- Essential conditions required for a high-quality HAZOP study
- What risks with respect to study quality are to be managed by you throughout the course of the study
- Risk theory
- Incident theory
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of existing safeguards
- Conducting SIL classification
- How to document and report your HAZOP study in order to meet audit requirements
- Your HAZOP study – the day after: follow-up and MOC’s
- The importance of HAZOP studies for your Process Safety Management (PSM) system.
- Adipic acid production
- Aldol condensation
- Hazop documentation
- Demonstration of PHAPRO software
- Hazop risks
- LOPA, IPL’s & SIL
- Mindset of participants
- Process Safety Information (PSI)
- Risk Classification
- Selecting deviations
- Selecting nodes
- Team composition
- Tips’n’Tricks @ doing Hazops
Our Masterclasses are always highly interactive with plenty of room for discussion and questions.
Please contact us at +31-(0)765 040 340 for more information concerning this course and options for in-house training (English speaking). We provide this course worldwide.
Successful delegates can apply for 3 SKO points (Professional certification).
Er zijn nog geen reviews voor deze training...
Groupsizemax. 8 participants
LocationIn-company bij de klant
StudiemateriaalSheets + appendices
Exam & certificationCertificate of participation
IncompanyAltijd in company